We are so excited to welcome you to the Lab! Before you begin your first class, we have a little information for you to review to get you started.
Before Your First Class Checklist
- Choose your studio location and purchase your one-month intro pass.
- Be sure to book your first class ahead of time to reserve your spot.
- Review our safety measures which all clients are required to follow.
- Review our studio etiquette to ensure all our clients have the best experience when practicing with us.
- Introduce yourself to your instructor! Say Hello and share how you’re feeling today.
- Have fun and enjoy your practice!
Arrive 20 Minutes Early
Doors open 20 minutes before class start time. Classes start on time and we do not allow guests to enter late to avoid interruption during practice. Because of this, we encourage you to come to your class early and ready to practice.
$50 for a Month
Want to try the Lab? We offer 30 days of yoga for only $50 so that you can test out our studio to see if it is the right fit for you, with no commitment. Choose your location below to purchase your intro month.
Sign Up for the Newsletter
Never miss a beat on our classes, workshops, events, and latest promotions. We also include tips, words of encouragement, and community updates and we promise we don't do anything else with this info.